Smart Insights for Smart Investing
What’s going on in the Global Economy? Where should I invest? How are share prices reacting? Stocks vs. Bonds – which is the most attractive? What capital Asset Allocation are you recommending? What will be the effects of Government Action? Should I look at Hedge Funds? How are Foreign Currency Markets trading? Do those approaching retirement have adequate pensions? Are Commodities trading inline with other risk assets? Are Emerging Markets growth drivers of the future? Can you give me some investment ideas?
For answers to these questions, and more – Welcome to The Investment Insight.
Our objective is to:
- Reveal the nature of various markets, asset classes, economic data;
- Utilise the power of acute observation and deduction;
- Identify relationships and real or perceived benefits or weaknesses to exploit.
So you are better equipped to:
- Make informed decisions;
- Navigate the markets through the range of economic conditions;
- Ultimately make profitable investments, while focused on preserving capital.
What is written is done so in a personal capacity and is not necessarily reflective of the views of any organization with which contributors might be associated